“I was driven to design our Racelite 24 frame because at races you are surrounded by alloy. I wanted this frame to look low and sleek and with a frame height of 8” it was both.” – Gary
After years of building cruisers this is by far the best we’ve ever made. This didn’t happen overnight; it has taken years of R&D to get to this point. Tube sets for this frame are chosen to match the rider’s size and weight; frame weights range between 3.5lbs – 4.8lbs. We offer five top tube lengths: 21in, 21.25in, 21.5in, 21.75in, 22in, or custom. Custom options for this frame are:
- Top tube: cut to the mm.
- Seat tube: long for QR, cut flush with top tube with integral clamp, or shaped with integral clamp.
- Headtube: 1 1/8in or integrated.
- Brakes: V-brake or disc brake, with 110mm or 135mm hub spacing.
- Dropouts: 10mm std slot, 10mm enclosed or 20mm enclosed.
- Cable routing: For full outer or standard cable stops.
- Personalised frame number: Up to eight letters or numbers to be stamped into your dropout.
- End cap stamping: Up to two alphanumeric characters (the end caps are the fingernail shaped caps on the ends of the seat and chain stays).
We have cherry-picked the following mix of the very best quality tubes to create these stiff yet light and super responsive race frames. The tubes for the front end are T45 or Reynolds 853 down tube, depending on rider weight; Reynolds 853 top tube with Reynolds 631 seat tube; the rear end consists of Columbus chain stays and T45 seat stays.
Prices (frame only)
Prices shown are for our own tried and tested geometry, or your own custom geometry at no extra cost.
Here is a list of the Ral colours we offer, custom colours are also available.
- Grey: 7015
- Brown: 8001
- Blue(s): 5024, 5002, 5015
- Green(s): 6018, 6009,6019
- Red(s): 3003, 3001, 3013
- Purple: 4004
- Yellow: 1007
View them on the Ral colour chart.
Our polished and clear coat finish is £150 extra, this hand polished finished takes a day to achieve and is finished with a clear powered coat which is tough as nails.
Size & Geometry Chart
All RaceLite 24 frames are 8″ as standard, and sizes are based on top tube length.
|Actual Top Tube||21″||21.5″||21.75″|
|Head Tube Angle||73||73||73|
|Seat Tube Angle||69||69||69|
|Bottom Bracket Height||12″||12″||12″|